2010 IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR.
With time and distance comes peace and acceptance, or something like that. Here below are my favorite baseball memories of 2010:
- Ike Davis’ Debut
- “We Believe In Home Field Advantage”
- Beating the Yankees, especially Francisco Cervelli
- Visiting Target Field
- The “roadtrip” part of going to California & Arizona
- David Wright throwing me a ball during BP at AT&T Park before the game where we had amazing seats
- Getting Rob Dibble fired
- Mike Pelfrey & a puppy
- Baseball’s best mascot starring in the best commercial in the world
My favorite Mets memory of 2010 remains the Jonathon Niese one-hitter. There was enough magic in that night to make up for a lot. Not everything, but a lot.
See you in 2011.